- Every Friday at 7 pm
- 1st Friday of the month: Service followed by shared Chavurah Meal
- Family services – Friday nights on alternate months. Please contact us for details.
Shabbat Morning Services
- Every Saturday at 10.45 am.
- 2nd Saturday of the month: Torah Breakfast before service
- 4th Saturday of the month: Lunch & Learn after service
- Family services: Saturday mornings on alternate months. Please contact us for details.
- Family Services – full details can be found on the Family Services page.
- Chavurah Meals – a shared meal and a chance to chat with friends. Please bring a (kosher) fish dish, a veggie dish, a salad or some fruit.
- Torah Breakfasts – an informal discussion of the week’s Torah portion over breakfast; no knowledge of Hebrew required.
- Lunch & Learn – an informal discussion of the Torah or Haftarah reading or of a topical Jewish subject; no knowledge of Hebrew required. Light finger food is brought and shared.